Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own prb near compact disc ROM?

I hold connect right my cdrom ....and its shown in my computer and when I insert a cd contained by it...and double click to open it ...it dispapper and never comes stern untill i restart ...or I uninstall and rescan hardware change surrounded by device manneger..

I own prb near compact disc ROM?

following this :

A)

1- Start Menu >> Control Panel >> System >> Hardware tab >>Device Maneger >> DVD/CD-ROM Drives >> right click on your CD ROM and choose Uninstall

2- Restart your PC .

3- Install your compact disc ROM , if it has specefic Driver , Install it next to its CD and but for try add clean hardware on control panel .



B)

If it dosen't work yet , Restore your PC to an nearer time :

Start Menu >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> System Restore >> Restore to an earlier time >> Restore to earliest time



] (WARNING : THE PROGRAMS THAT YOU INSTALL AFTER THAT DATE , WON'T WORKING )



C)

Install untried Windows XP .
the best option would be to manually remove the drive and replace it agian.



and try the following.



start>>run>> type 'devmgmt.msc'



right click on cd/dvd rom and below it select the option and choose to uninstall and restart.



And also right click on IDE device and choose to uninstall and restart.



BEST of luck
You might enjoy a virus. It happened to me.
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment