Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold CD/DVD burner drive on my workstation, I hold a problem....?

I simply bought some DVD -R blank disks. person at store said that -R be better then +R but when i put it within my drive to burn it doesnt recognize it. what do i do!?

I hold CD/DVD burner drive on my workstation, I hold a problem....?

powerfully what kind of a DVD writer do u enjoy ...it must be compatible with the DVD-R or DVD+R ..and le t me relate u there is no differrnce now like -R is better than +R ..it be a different pattern administer nby different companies...now wverything is matching ...if u have a DVD burner after anything is supposed to work...check the manual of the DVD burner if it say anything about compatibility issues...and check if u own a CD burner near a DVD rom....excuse me if i am wrong.



regards,

Cherry
both DVD-r DVD+r are impossible to tell apart essentially. All you need to do is find out if your player is a DVD-r or DVD+r or DVD-rw or DVD+rw the disc you use must game the type of drive your using, also you need to find out if it take dual layer discs, not that it matter but if you buy dual layer discs and it doesn't burn those type of discs afterwards you will have a problem. also, smack the guy who told you -r be better. in the computer world "better" doesn't be going to it will work.
what + and- R's hmmmmmmmm thats new to me
if you cd/dvd can't authorize it .then goodest item is badest thing.buy a +r to use .
Sound close to you purchased the wrong speed. Your dvdr is probably faster than the speed of the dvdr. Its possible you can slow your down to accomidate the cds
it's could be that your dvd burner dosent read or write dvd-r it only read and writes dvd+r have you used dvd-r since and you need to know what your dvd burner supports

No comments:

Post a Comment