Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i own k320i. finding probs to connect it to laptop thru usb port. my email is sanjaygaur78@yahoo.com. pls suggest

i connected the sony erricson model k320i to my workstation and when a dialouge box indicating new hardware found be displayed it successfully finshed installing the drivers automatically. but after that also i was incompetent to connect. there is like mad of data surrounded by the mobile and therefore it is especially necessary for me to verbs it to the pc. please distribute me message at sanjaygaur78@yahoo.com. please mail urgently.

i own k320i. finding probs to connect it to laptop thru usb port. my email is sanjaygaur78@yahoo.com. pls suggest

There Are A million probs beside the usb Cables. I dont Prefer Usb cables so i use bluetooth its de best within de world.Its fast and convinient.
I would suggest you to call on Sony Erickson web site for this issue.They would reply you if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment