Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own lately put within my belkin bluetooth knob into my USB port on the laptop ?

it say the drivers have be installed succssesfully but i can't seem to find it on my laptop . do you know where on earth it is?



i am giving out a best answer

I own lately put within my belkin bluetooth knob into my USB port on the laptop ?

right click on my computer select properties then cclick on hardware and next click device manager and look for it within network devices if it's not down try installing it using add/remove hardware in the control panel.
hold you installed the cd for the bluetooth receiver as ably
If it is not in my computer, my documents or a desktop shortcut likelihood are you've not installed the correct driver.



A test would be to dispatch a file using it.
budge to device manager you will find what you are looking for in attendance.you will find the program in the Control Panel below add and remove screened-off area.
click on start, click on search and type contained by what your looking for ... it may be in your documents folder or on your C drive
camping tent rental

No comments:

Post a Comment