Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold a video card ATI Radeon 7000. It can run Windows Aero Glass?

I hold 640MB of RAM, a processor AMD Duron at 997Mhz, and a video card ATI RADEON 7000.

It's capable to run Windows Vista next to Aero Glass??

I hold a video card ATI Radeon 7000. It can run Windows Aero Glass?

No, that system isn't capable BECAUSE of the Radeon 7000. It individual supports up to DirectX 8 and version 9 is needed for Aero. So you will own to upgrade your video card, although that system seems a short time weak. Vista will run on it, it basically won't have the cup. 1GB of ram is recommended resembling the other guy said, but having the minimum 512 works newly fine, I have tried it.
look run to the site i gave u and pocket the quiz and c if ur PC is capable of running vista



http://www.pcpitstop.com/vistaready/defa...
I would not recommend installing Vista on any apparatus without at lowest 1 GB of RAM. The Areo Interface works best with a pci express video card. Most PC's that are over a year or so out-of-date do not have the pci express slot on the motherboard so if I be you I would not upgrade that perticular machine to VISTA..;)
That seem to be a bit too old for vista, much smaller number for win XP. Vista needs 2gb of knock against, xp only 512mb. Cpu would be pushing it for vista, xp it's ok. Same near the video card.

I wouldn't bother with vista for a few years anyway so most of the bugs are removed first. By later, you should get a tentative computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment