Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I hold a stupid interview around computer memory?

I required to add more memory to my desktop, but I am modern to this, and I don't understand the process.

The website programmed the memory in my computer as follows:

512MB DDR (1x512MB) (PC3200)

Expandable to 2GB

Toatl: 2 DDR Slots | Available 1 DDR Slots

What should I be buying?

Do I hold to remove the memory thing that the computer come with to upgrade it to 2GB?

I hold a stupid interview around computer memory?

you can buy two 1GB DDR ram and throw away or sell your 512, or of late buy a 512 and fill surrounded by the second memory slot.
yeh, you will need two 1GB cards.
You can buy another, 512MB DDR (1x512MB) (PC3200), and upgrade to 1GB.
You own t buy an additional memory chip which you should hold a professional install....geek squad at best buy do a good mission and they have adjectives the chips there. fitting luck
To upgrade your space you have to acquire a new Hard Drive and im describing you 2GB isn't anything you should get and 80-90 GB complicated Drive i recommend you to do that because neither 512 MB or 2GB isn't sufficient
Yes, you have to remove it and buy 2 1Gig DDR Ram memories
There are two slots and one have 512. You can remove that and replace with two 1 GB cards.
You will want to buy two 1GB sticks and replace the existing 512MB stick.



You could also purchase one 2GB stick, but you'd hold to take out the 512MB one any way.



Hope this help!

Tailor
remove 512MB and buy 1GB. you will have 1 GB.
truck rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment