Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy mi innovation cordless push button board and mouse, cant carry the keybord to work, support me plsss!!goin crzy!TY!

I not long moved and hooked up my keyboard and mouse. It is a Mi innovations cordless set. The mouse works and I can't procure the keyboard to work. I run the disc again and still no keyboard, i also changed the battery and pressed the reset button on the bottom. Still nothing. Please comfort me! Goin crzy!

I enjoy mi innovation cordless push button board and mouse, cant carry the keybord to work, support me plsss!!goin crzy!TY!

Hi. If you have fresh battery and the receiver is file of sight to the upright then you can try the hottest driver for your keyboard http://www.mic-innovations.com/support/d... Did you encrypt the upright when you first put it in? Something might own been corrupted. Hope you don't own to buy a new one!
thats roughly speaking all you can do..really, is here on off switch? could be defective it does take place, just win a new one??

No comments:

Post a Comment