Friday, September 17, 2010

I own bought a mobile camera phone it is blue tooth enabled?

what do I requirement to transfer photo's to my computer by bluetooth?

I own bought a mobile camera phone it is blue tooth enabled?

Either a USB Cable which may own come with your phone. Or a Bluetooth Dongle which is alot cheaper than a cable.
a blue tooth adapter for your computer
Bluetooth Dongle, usually found at adjectives Electrical stores: argos, eBay, comet.etc!
Best solution a Dentist.
Your computer needs to enjoy blue tooth installed to excepted your cameras photos .If your computer has blue tooth unseal it and open your phones blue tooth and ask it to scour for any other blue tooth application it should pick up your computer then follow the instructions
Why not convey an email from your phone to your PC, works for me every time, that way you can delete your phone pics and label way for foreign ones.
honeymoon cabin rental

No comments:

Post a Comment