Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own newly purchased a Acer aspire T180. I can install copied games but not open bought games.?

I tried installing flight unlimited 3. It would not install. I tried 2 copies of this spectator sport and they both didnt work. These were open bought games not copies. Yet i can install copied games no problem.

I own newly purchased a Acer aspire T180. I can install copied games but not open bought games.?

please give more details when you enunciate they do not install. do you get any error messages? are you sure it is a dvd and you merely have a cd rom reader? are you using window xp? when you put it in does your workstation recognise it?



Tips:



Put the disc in

click start

consequently click my computer

Is there a drive in attendance with the signature of the game in that

if so double click on it.

if it starts installing then it is dutiful

if it opens a tentative folder then look for a wallet called setup and run that
hmm gud cross-examine, but i dont think you will find the answer on yahoo open out up and look elswere look places you wouldnt usually good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment