Friday, September 17, 2010

I own an IBM PC Camera?

inhabitants I know I just asked this but this is an elder webcam andi was trying to hook it up i hooked it up within the back USB port of my computer but my computer did not reconize it what can i do to solve this? AND I ALREADY INSTALLED THE DRIVERS THAT CAME WITH THE CAM!!! when I move about to the software it says that the webcam isn't hooked up but it is

I own an IBM PC Camera?

hey soulman it doesnt concern if you installed the driver from the cd

if you first plugged in the cam and zilch popped up saying window found a new device consequently the drivers are not installed for it.

this is what you can try to do unplug the cam then right click on your my computer deity select properties then device controller scroll down to the last entry universial serial devices click on the little plus sign if you see the cam within there delete it if you see any problem devices contained by there delete it next reboot your machine



after it boots up plug surrounded by your webcam the box should now pop up that window has found a untried device if the drivers were installed from the cd window should find it if not later using the browse button direct it to C:\Program Files\IBM PC Camera



hope this helps you

\Victor C.



.for the xp driver look on driversguide.com
Hi. Try another port, build sure camera is powered on, maybe buy a cheap card reader (mine be $0.99 plus shipping and is USB 2.0.)
I have this camera also, but next to new operating systems looks really bleak. I found the WinXP driver on one of the driver sites, but forget which one. You should be able to find it out within with rather looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment