Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I enjoy a UE-4112600D AC Adapter and I don't know what to use it beside could you report to me what it is for?


I enjoy a UE-4112600D AC Adapter and I don't know what to use it beside could you report to me what it is for?

It appears to be a 12v 600ma Adapter by Memorex i.e. most likely for some cheesy Memorex product approaching computer speakers or something like that. If you own a memorex product(s), then that's most feasible what it's for.
one second while i use my physic abilities..ok thats out of use. i guess im rusty.on the back/or front (depends on how you look at it i guess) there should be some numbers. it should bring up to date you the amperage AMPS and voltage VOLTS and watts WATTS. you take those numbers (cuz they are adjectives that matter) and you look at all of your electronic devices...mobile chargers, scanner, printer, camera charger, vibrator, whatever it may be..and what you are trying to do is contest the numbers on the adapter to the one on your electronic device. if you cant find a match...throw it away! or ebay for .24 plus shipping and handling

No comments:

Post a Comment