Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy converted the directory type of my mp4 player (flash disk) from FAT to NTFS. But presently it doesnt see the mp3s?

When I connect the flashdisk to a computer zilch is wrong; I can see the files on the computer. But when I try to listen to music or reach the files short the computer, It says "no files found". Should I enjoy never converted the filetype ? What can I do?

I enjoy converted the directory type of my mp4 player (flash disk) from FAT to NTFS. But presently it doesnt see the mp3s?

Look it should hav been FAT . try to reverse the process.



OM NAMAH SHIVAY
If you can see it when you browse, consequently nothing is wrong near it. FAT/NTFS shouldn't make a difference within this regard.



You should construct sure you can play the files using Windows Media Player or other music playing software on your computer. If so, use that software (or the software that came beside your MP4 player) to transfer the files to your player. Don't basically copy them.



Also, you might need to see if your player have a setting that allows you to play non-MP4 files. Maybe right now it is single playing MP4s.



If all else fail, check the manufacturer's website for your MP4 player. They usually have a trbouleshooting portion for your specific player.

No comments:

Post a Comment