Friday, September 17, 2010

I own AVG and and Spyware Doctor on my laptop - can I go and get rid of adjectives?

the Norton stuff on my computer presently that I have the AVG and Spyware Doctor? Could Norton be making my laptop run slower? Which is better - Norton or the other two which I in recent times downloaded? Thanks for your help.

I own AVG and and Spyware Doctor on my laptop - can I go and get rid of adjectives?

Download Spybot S&D, thoroughly very well-mannered free spyware program.



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirro...



Pick a mirror and install that.



uninstall spyware doctor. As far as anti-virus, avg is decent. If you want a really polite anti-virus (that you have to pay packet for, but is cost efficient), eTrust (aka CA) internet security is amazing, great protection, and isn't a hog resembling norton.
well Norton is a system hog, so stick next to the new ones, and uninstall Norton.



~matt
My motto " When within doubt, uninstall Norton". I would keep AVG though. And for spyware doctor, unless you hold the payed version its useless (all it will do is scan, it doesn't if truth be told remove anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment