Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy an prehistoric computer. I cannot grasp the printer to work . It tell me to run prompt relationship 3 , which I do not ha


I enjoy an prehistoric computer. I cannot grasp the printer to work . It tell me to run prompt relationship 3 , which I do not ha

As the below website say, QuickLink III is a fax program. Unless you're using your computer to send or receive faxes, there's really no point to have QL3 on your domestic device. So I'd suggest trying to delete it or see if it's listed as your evasion printer and change that.



http://www.infopackets.com/channels/en/w... >QL3 Info



But it also depends on the computer make/model, how mature your computer is, what operating system you're using, make/model of printer, whether or not computer has printer driver installed, whether or not it's a PnP (plug and play) setup or if you own to use a printer install disc, etc.



http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2000no...



Hope some of this offers a bit of comfort.



plrr

No comments:

Post a Comment