Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold asked a cross-examine almost a PSU, cannot find the reply from being. newbie to RunQA. minister to!!?

have email saying I have reply. where do I click for reply?

senior moment here!!

I hold asked a cross-examine almost a PSU, cannot find the reply from being. newbie to RunQA. minister to!!?

In the email, there's button that say View answers or something similar. Just click on that and it should take you to your give somebody the third degree. Or go to your yahoo answer profile and click on the My Questions tab. It should display adjectives the questions you've asked.
theres a contact in the email to reply .. in recent times click it ..
Click on the link within the Email
Click on my Profile on upper right, and you'll see a list of adjectives the questions you've asked. Click on that to see the replies.
Go to your cross-examine, your answer will appear under it.



Click on your profile, consequently on the question nouns, this will show what you have asked and answers to it.



Good luck
Hey,

on the email that you be sent look for the relevent link (the record will be in blue if it is a link) and click on that. That should switch you to the RunQA site.



Or just sign into your side on RunQA and click on my profile>and then scroll down and click on my question tab and then click on the request for information you answered to view your query you wrote and the answers people give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment