Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold files on a strong drive surrounded by a USB caddy which comes from my own computer?

I hold files on a hard drive within a USB caddy which comes from my own computer and has two user profiles which are password protected. I enjoy just moved contained by with my girlfriend and plugged the USB caddy into her PC. Now whenever I try channel the documents folder it reads 'unable to start on f:// etc etc access is denied. Any ideas appreciated!!

I hold files on a strong drive surrounded by a USB caddy which comes from my own computer?

hook the usb drive spinal column up to your system and remove the password protection
When you first installed caddy on your PC, did you load a programme next to it?, all I can regard as of is that there is a small password protected programme installed on your PC, and in need this the Caddy will not allow you to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment