Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i own no nouns surrounded by my speakers?

i own the drivers but i get static when i touch the wires.. plz lend a hand..

I just cleaned out my comp and reinstalled everthing i deliberate it is more then a software prob.. everything is plugged within right too.

i own no nouns surrounded by my speakers?

Unplug the speakers and plug in a set of phone or a different set of speakers. If the problem stops after that, then there's something wrong beside the speakers you were using.



If the problem is still nearby, then you might enjoy a problem with the hardware within your sound card. Maybe the soldering is cracked surrounded by the sound out port or something (I've done that before).



I'm guessing you own a break somewhere in your speaker wires. I can't really relieve you fix that but I hope this at least help you diagnose it.
if you are getting static it is definitely the wires. try jiggle them around until it comes in cleardo this one inch at a time when you acquire a clear sound , cut the wires near and splice the the ends together. tape the spliced ends separately so they do not touch(if they do you will carry no sound). that should do it.
go into control panel and interested sound and audio devices, be paid sure you are not muted. Then run through your settings. If that doesn't work, plud the speaker into a radio and see if they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment