Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i hold conected my tv to my workstation useing the video out going to video surrounded by on the tv, but it wont display video why

it does display the desktop but not my medium center

i hold conected my tv to my workstation useing the video out going to video surrounded by on the tv, but it wont display video why

Open Media Center & go through the proper "TV setup" procedures from your PC monitor.



Settings

Media Center Setup

...etc...



Everyone have to do this when a TV is newly attached to the PC :

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/media...



After that Media Center will run on your TV .... it's great !

I love it ...



regard,

philip T
We will need greatly more information here.



What operating system?

What graphics card?

what type of connections you are using? (probably s video to scart)



Post this information and we will be able to point you within the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment