Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I enjoy a USB problem. Help me out here.?

I still enjoy Win XP and re-installed it because of an error. Now i start the new fresh Win XP All the drivers be deleted! I get them back but the USB doesnt work. I dwnloaded intel usb2.0 but one usb driver call 82801EB USB2 Enhanced Host Controller is the problem. It says that it could not start and will be disabled. I try plugging surrounded by my iPod USB and that sound should come up when something is plugged but NO. HELP?

I enjoy a USB problem. Help me out here.?

So did you nouns the products from the disc that came next to the computer?



If you do not have the disc, later visit the computers network ste, and find the right USB drivers.



IBM, Gateway, HP, all but Dell, Dell are on the XP disc.



Also, adjectives the updates, service packs.



You are not done until the Device Manager have all working devices.

Look near, you can update devices on the Web from there.
Have you reinstalled the driver for your motherboard chip set?

That may be your problem if your type of mobo requires it.
Try re-formatting your computer near the start up disk that will restore your comp to how it was when it be 1st bought. Bit before you do that reclaim any and all files that are of hurry to you because it will delete everything off of your computer that wasnt within from the start.
Try reinstalling it. (Why did you re-install XP for an error?)



http://www.soft32.com/download_170611.ht...



http://listing.driveragent.com/descripti...
I think Pappy is right. I have drivers on the CD that come with my motherboard and found there's a seperate driver for the USB Enhanced Host Controller. If you can't find the disk, look on the MFG's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment