Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Have installed usb2 board within packardbell imedia laptop but own some problems...?

if I plug within a usb 2 device I get the promt "a faster port is available" it consequently shows all ports available ie adjectives 4 usb2 ports but it will not let me access the device if i connect to the usb1 port i achieve same promt but can accsses device!!!!

Device manager say device working ok. There are no driver updates available I am running XP home.I have tried disabling the usb 1 but make no differance, Also if I connect a usb1 device to a usb2 port will the other ports still run as usb2? thanks

I Have installed usb2 board within packardbell imedia laptop but own some problems...?

you enjoy to disable usb 1 in your BIOS as they are conflicting
i dont know what the problem is, but if you connect 1 usb 1 device to your Usb2 ports the other ports will still hold the speed (only difference) of USB2
manitoba cottage rental

No comments:

Post a Comment