Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy an LCD Monitor, i cannot connect my ingenious speakers as the power cable are different.?

Can anyone update me if there is an smooth way to convert the resourceful plugs as i dont want the unecessary expense of buying new speakers.

I enjoy an LCD Monitor, i cannot connect my ingenious speakers as the power cable are different.?

You can go and get conversion plugs for most sockets, however I would be inclined to speak you should probably buy a new power section. Best way to draw from a new socket converter, is thieve your power supply into a store like Radio Shack, bring the speaker power connector point and explain what you want to do... within most cases it is a 12v connector, but best to check. Be sure , especially if you are going to radio shack, may be best to visit Compusa.
Could you affix a little almost what connections you have, i.e. plugs and sockets?
lift your speakers to Radio Shack of Best Buy. I'm sure they have a cheap adapter you can use.
manitoba cottage rental

No comments:

Post a Comment