Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I hold a SigmaTel C-Major Audio nouns card, how do I nouns it contained by dos prompt?

I requirement to load it to attain sound contained by a program through dos prompt. I am running windows xp.

I hold a SigmaTel C-Major Audio nouns card, how do I nouns it contained by dos prompt?

The quiz is that of having the relevant drivers loaded at DOS startup. If you are thinking of booting from a DOS boot disk consequently the reference 1 will come within handy.What you need to do is probly download the relevant drivers, put them contained by a convenient location(say a:\sound) and add a column DEVICE=a:\sound\sigmatel.sys

You might need to turn out around a bit for the right drivers. Usually generic sound blaster drivers work



If you are gonna use the command prompt contained by windows, afterwards its a no brainer.find the device from my computer, find its IRQ and use the SET balster command to specify the env settings
Read the manual. Most problems can be solved by reading the guide. It should tell how to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment