Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold an internal tricky drive someone give me, and I want to win formatted?

But I don't want me pant pulled down over the price, does anyone have an notion how much?

I hold an internal tricky drive someone give me, and I want to win formatted?

Just connect it your ATA cable as a slave device and after window booting, you can format it inside window.
Format it yourself...Plug it in as a lesser drive...and have window Format the drive...it isnt that hard...the answer is free
SUPPOSING YOU KNOW HOW TO PHYSICALLY CONNECT YOUR HDD TO YOUR COMPUTER, AFTER YOU CONNECT IT,DOUBLE CLICK ON MY COMPUTER. YOU WILL SEE NEW DRIVE LETTER(S) DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PARTITIONS THERE ARE IN THE NEWLY ATTACHED HDD.

RIGHT CLICK ON THE NEW LETTERS AND CLICK ON FORMAT. CLICK START. AND JUST WAIT UNTIL DONE (FREQUENT FORMATTING CAN DAMAGE YOUR HDD)
yer look for it on my computer,when you find out what ltter pertains to it eg D:.jump to start|run and in the box type D: format

No comments:

Post a Comment