Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i own ichat near isigh .. it wont agree to me chat next to race through isight?

I own isight and ichat.. it wont let me enjoy a video session with those

i used to think it be the router and the low signal but i now enjoy it right next to it and it still doesnt work..

apple have the worst help system ever

and you can carry any answers.. can ANYONE help?!

i have need of this one

i own ichat near isigh .. it wont agree to me chat next to race through isight?

There's a decent possibility that a firewall, or possibly even the router is stopping you from making a proper connection.



If you own a software firewall, I suggest disabling it temporarily to see if it works.



If it is possible for you to connect directly to the internet without the router, I would also try that.



If neither of these are option, the following link may prove willing:

http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread...



Hope this helps,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment